Friday, February 27, 2009

Egads, what a crazy day! Great q's at end of blog post!

Okay, so we had a decent start to the day. I was going to take the car and go shopping, but I decided to stay home with the girls (who really weren't feeling tip-top anyways) and go later. Got the cleaning done that I wanted, hung out, etc...

Took Eleanore out several times today. She absolutely LOVES being outside - though she prefers marching up and down the walkway in front of the porch or in the driveway to playing in the grass. Sometimes I wonder what's going on in her little mind...

After David got home, we had a nice dinner and loafed for a bit. Then, I decided to check the status of my auctions on eBay that I've been bidding on. OY!!! I couldn't log into my account. I tried everything. It's not like I changed the password recently, etc... When my password reset was not being received in my email acct. I figured that something was up. Sure enough, my account had been hacked and someone had listed a bunch of stuff that had already been bid on. This had occured within the space of about 3 1/2 hours from the last time I logged on!

It took some time, but it was finally fixed and straightened out. I was actually very pleased with how eBay handled the situation. I went through and changed so many passwords - it is crazy. I've already had to reset me email password 4 times because I can't remember what it is supposed to be now!

Even after all of that, I managed to go shopping. I did one lonely transaction at Wags. 2 tylenol allergy, 4 foil, 6 hunt's tomato sauce, 4 soda, and an excedrin. I paid 2.10 on a gc after coupons (2 of my q's wouldn't go through, but I figured it best not to argue.) I got back a 3.00 rr, 2.00 rr, and 1.00 rr. I am hoping to roll those into a razor tomorrow and prep for next week's sales.

I made a quick recon trip to CVS near my hubby's work. I was shocked. They have Viva Paper towels on sale for 7.49 this week at CVS, and they are giving back 2.00 ecbs. I have a .75 off coupon on top of it all! The best part - they actually had several packs left!!! Now I have to figure out a good scenario so that I can go back and get some. These are some of the best papertowels you'll ever use.

I tried to go to Super Target tonite and another Walgreens. Neither of which are open past 10pm! OY! It was a wasted trip and totally made me mad. However, I did go to Walmart and spent a ton of time with oldest DD - so I guess I should say it wasn't a total waste. I picked up 18 bags of veggies and 6 boxes of spongebob gauze pads for around 4.XX. Gotta love clearances/sales with q's!!

I also saw some things that I may go back for. They had a pack of Olay lotion that had a Venus razor inside for 6.24. The lotion alone is 6.24 on the WM shelf! They also had a 3pk of Old Spice deoderant that was 5.00. There is a 1.00 q that would make it a decent deal if you use this deoderant.

I am very excited about the next couple of weeks deals! Walgreen's looks very promising. I'm prepping now! Getting my scenarios all planned out and ready to go. I'll share when I can.


Okay - here's the info on the great and awesome coupons. They are 5.00 and 3.00 off coupons on www.coupons.com and www.couponbug.com - there is an awesome sale coming up at Wags, there are sales at Kroger that can be combined with the online SS & cellfire coupons if you have them loaded, AND they qualify for the caregiver's rebate.

If you don't know what that is... check out: www.caregiversmarketplace.com

Well... gotta get off to bed now.

No comments: