Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kohl's and Ebates

Sign up here for email alerts.

You are supposed to receive an email that will give you a link to a 5.00 coupon in-store, or 10% off online purchases. I signed up initially and received a welcome email - then nothing. I had to go back and sign up again a few days later, and seconds after that - I had my email!

If you are going to shop online, please do me a favor and go through Ebates. You earn cash back at most retailers, and they also have various coupons that you can use at these stores for things like discounted/free shipping, etc... If you go through that link, I will get a referral bonus - so thank you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Melissa shops at Kohl's a lot. I'll definitely be checking this out.

Alicia said...

Well - if she wants to go shopping, let me know!