Friday, October 31, 2008

KMart Super Doubles

Okay - so I went and did the deed. I shopped KMart. WOW!

First, I have to say that I'm fairly certain that 1-2 items did not ring up at correct shelf-tag prices. I also had a couple of coupons that didn't double correctly, and a couple of coupons that weren't scanned at all. So by my figuring I am 'owed' around 20.xx. To me, that is a lot of money - but I'm not sure I have the will or patience to try to sort it out and explain it to the customer service manager - it may be more of a headache than it is worth!

I wish I had more time for planning - I would've broken my transactions down into smaller parts and saved another 25.00! OY! As it was, I did it in 2 transactions.

I got:

7 bottles of bleach
3 clean & clear face wash
4 Jane face powder
4 Jane lip gloss
3 scotch packaging tape
1 box Kashi Go lean bars
6 Soy joy bars
8 Gillette Shampoos
4 Met RX bars
8 Glade Candles
6 Ceasar dog foods
2 Pledge Stainless Steel Wipes
5 Friskies cat treats
8 Bags of Nestle Crunch bars
5 Bags of Kit Kat's
1 Bag of Reese's pb cups
2 Bags of Combo's
2 Lindt Dark Chocolate bars
1 Hershey's Dark Chocolate Bar
1 Coffeemate liquid creamer
1 Bag of American Fare pretzels
3 Cat treats
3 Boxes of Kellogg's cereals (Smart Start, Mini-wheats, Rasin Bran)

I spent 52.96 (eek!) I should get back around $20.00 after my refund. (just decided that I will try... *sigh* this will be fun!)

I also have a rebate for the cereal for 2.67 (and rumors of a possible 10.00 rebate that i have to check into)

I have 2x 2.00 catalina's on my next order.

Lots of items to sell... lol.

Before Coupons: 264.45
After Coupons: 52.96
Savings: 211.49
*if I go back for the refund, that will be even more of a savings!

Not bad for 92 items - right? Works out to around .58 per item before refunds!

*sigh* Now I have to update my stockpile list... I'm seeing flea market or garage sale in my near future!

No comments: