Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dinner & Food City

Well, I'm making split pea soup in the slow cooker. It smells great to me, and what tiny taste I took, I think it's coming along well. Even so, I think that it will just be me and baby (who will eat anything) enjoying this concoction tonite. Thankfully, I've got some cheese slices - so hubby and oldest dd are having grilled cheese sammiches.

I did pick up a small piece of lamb today at food city - .99/lb!! Gonna see what I can do with it (or save it for stew...) They had great markdowns on produce, meats, & dairy. They also had a TON of great tearpad coupons. I may have to visit them a few times more... lol. 1.00/1 Sara Lee bread wyb milk, 1.00/1 Nabisco cracker wyb Kraft Cheese (kroger, I'm baaaccckkkk), 1.00/2 planters products 9.25 oz+, 1.00/3 Capri Sun or Koolaid Jammers juice Drinks (10 ct), 15.00 gac cahs card w/$40 P&G purchase rebate form, .75/1 Kraft 2% cheese blinky (in case kroger is out), 1.00/1 Quaker Oatmeal blinky.

No comments: