Monday, November 2, 2009

Kroger on Broadway

This is from a poster on SD, Caseyj, and one of my friends in the area has been talking about this for a while also.

Since there are a lot of knoxville area kroger people, check out the closing store on Broadway. They were 50% off frozen and dairy (minus milk/eggs) section today (dont want to move it to the new store) and go 50% off deli Wednesday. Got .20 bagelfuls, .75 michelina pasta al dente things, lots else. I just went through the printable manu collection and printed out all the frozen Qs. I think the most expensive things I bought was bertolli meals for 2.50 each (8.99-50%-2.00 Q). Pretty filled up buggy for $30.

The new store opens thursday, I would bet they will give out $/$$ Qs and free stuff.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I'm not having this kind of luck--every time I go, there is NOTHING left in any given category I was hoping for. I mean it: the frozen food section had a few blocks of ice. THAT'S IT

Alicia said...

Wow - sorry to hear that. :( Sounds pretty well picked over. I heard that the one in Halls is closing on Wednesday too - maybe some deals there if you wanted to venture that far. I haven't been yet. :(